Happy Saturday, everyone! Has anyone else had one of those weeks that just didn’t stop? The Pretty & Fun hustled hard this the week and we’re so excited to see Saturday has come at last. This is one of my last weekends before school starts, so I’m looking forward to using it to catch up on sleep, do a little self care (like Cait talked about!), and make time for another adventure in the city. What are you up to this weekend?
- We’re all about healthy hair right now
- Mixing prints isn’t as tricky as you think
- So much respect for Hallie’s post for going to a music festival alone
- Target always has the best back to school pieces
- I just picked up the cutest bell-sleeved tee for fall
- Cathy’s patterned tassel dress is an end-of-summer must have
- This three ingredient ice cream pie looks incredible
- Wayfair is celebrating its anniversary with a massive sale
- Anyone else really curious about what supplements they actually need to take?
- All of the best noncommittal book clubs you should join
- Inspired by Carly’s progress in cutting back her caffeine + sugar intakes — this is a forever goal of mine
- Grace put up an amazing Q & A for anyone hoping to get started in blogging
- Could you commit to taking 12 trips in 12 months?
Here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- How to make your health a priority
- Everything you need to head back to campus
- How often do you wash your hair?
- Cait’s romper is too cool